- If something happens to your jewelry, we exchange it FREE OF CHARGE. Please follow the steps below to make sure your jewelry stays in good condition.
- If 1 month has elapsed from the date of delivery of the product, the warranty will be void.
- Do not spray perfume or other sprays while wearing your jewelry. Wear your jewelry after you spray your perfume so that the chemicals in the spray or perfume do not interact with the metal in your jewelry.
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or absorbed into your skin before wearing your jewelry.
- Substances such as oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume etc. can react with metal/plated jewelry and cause easy tarnishing. This also goes along with perspiration, so make sure to remember to remove your jewellery when doing physical activities as well as when swimming.